Friday, May 12, 2006

Horizon Foods-


Horizon Foods

Welcome to my home page and the wonderful world of Horizon Foods! Horizon Foods has been changing the way people eat at home for over 25 years. Unlike other food companies, I will be your personal consultant and will deliver your order right to your door. Our meat is all USDA inspected and our seafood is fresher than fresh. Our meat cuts are all triple trimmed and double thick. Our beef is mid western, corn feed, and dry aged to perfection. We have free-range chicken cutlets and many assortment packages to choose from. You'll also find specialty items including soups, croissants, hors d'oeuvres, vegetarian selections and delectable desserts. My service, like my food, is unparalleled. I can help plan your meals, suggest recipes, deliver the food, and even take away the empty boxes. OH!! I forgot to mention that we are not a freezer plan and you will never sign any contracts. You can buy as little or as much as you like - whenever you like. If you have any questions, please contact me directly via e-mail or by phone. In most cases you can have your order next day. So, please check out my site. LOOK for ways to get FREE food!...WHAT'S FOR DINNER?
KEVIN HOWARD
Cell: (617) 319-0322
E-mail: KHOWARD@horizonfoods.com

No comments: