Friday, April 08, 2005

Guess who's commons out of hiding??? Posted by Hello
Or is he?
We will find out on Saturday.


A typical M.S.L conversation during the week--

Monday-
C.J.L - Hey you want to go play golf on Saturday?
M.S.L. - Oh absolutely
Tuesday-
C.J.L.- I am going to make a Tee time for Saturday.
M.S.L- What are you waiting for?? Do it now!
Wednesday-
C.J.L.- Ok, it's booked.
M.S.L.- Let me call you back I'm busy.
Thursday-
C.J.L.- When you get this voice mail message call me back... Wanted to know if you got my message about Saturday.?.?.
M.S.L. - --------------- (no response)
Friday-
C.J.L. - ????
M.S.L. - I can't make it... Too much going on.
C.J.L - I already knew you wouldn't play, I never even made the reservation.

(If he does show up on Saturday, you can be assured I will post the score card on this web-site)

No comments: