Tuesday, May 03, 2005

30th


Posted by Hello
Thank you to all that have called \ emailed today. I am not sure I like being in my 30’s just yet… This might explain why-

1st Sean: “Happy Birthday---- kind of weird that no Logan is in their 20's anymore--- we are all old”.
2nd Emily: (at 11:00 pm last night) “Hope you enjoy the last hour of being in your 20’s”.
3rd: Tim & Bobbi: “We’ve been there, good luck”!
4th: TJ: “Wow, yesterday you were a
young balding out of shape man… Today you are an old balding out of shape man… Happy Birthday!!! (Insert his evil cackle)
5th: Patti: "Happy 30th Birthday Casey!!! Yikes"!!!
6th: Clint: hahahaha
7th: Matt: “Case? True or false? You are closer to 40 then you are 20? TRUE"!!!!
8th: Rebecca: “Oh god! Are you ok??? I am going to be in your shoes in 19 days… I am soooo not looking forward to that”!
9th Scott and Holly: “Join the club! It sucks! You are old now… Be surprised if you are able to get out of bed”
10th Shayna: “You are wicked old now”
11th Scottie V: Wishing me a happy Birthday on May 2nd!!! (Which technically makes me even older then I really am)
12th Jay: "Happy 31st man… Think about it"!
13th Mike: "Whoa, whoa, whoa… what’s today"?? (Click… I hung up on him)
14th Susan: “I think 30's are great, I hope it happens for you too”!
15th Nick: "Happy 30th!! Never thought you would make it”.
16th Jimmy: (last night) "Happy Birthday!!! (It’s tomorrow) Oh, that sucks”
17th Ted: "Ok wee one, you are entering a new decade... Many good things happened in the last decade...Ok.... You just keep plugging along and giving your hard earned cash to the Old Grey Fox... Ok.... Thank you.... Ok.... You've been there, and now you’re going here... Ok??? And there we are"...
18th Chad: "You are old enough to be the Pope"!
19th Syl: "Congratulations on beginning your new decade"!!!!
20th Bob Cleary : “Hey Casey, I heard it’s your birthday??? Who gives a s***!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!
21st Garrett Vap: “Casey, I can’t believe you are 30??… You look 50! Congrats.

No comments: