Thursday, May 12, 2005

Shake Your Money Maker

Posted by Hello Black Crowes


Went to the Black Crows concert last night at the Orpheum
Ran into Rob Silverman, Chris Coghlin and Jimmy Coghlin (Who called me Cory… I fought off the urge to call him Eric). The show was great and the Crows were clicking on all cylinders. E.M. and I sat 7 rows off center stage (thanks to Chad for hooking me up with the tickets). Although I didn’t know most of the songs, I have a new found respect for the Crows. Chris Robinson is a great front man who keeps the crowd energized… At one point in the show I said to E.M. “he is a great lead singer” to which she responded “I wish Kate Hudson would walk on stage with their little baby”… Anyway… Seeing a show like that in such a small theater was amazing. I give the show 6.5 crows out of a possible 10.

F.Y.I- here is a cool site ( Instant Live Concerts ) they tape the shows and sell them 10 minutes after the show finishes.
Also, Bruce Springsteen is playing at the Orpheum on Friday May 20th. (Check out the ticket prices)

No comments: