Friday, June 03, 2005

San Diego

Posted by Hello


A few random things…
Never use mapquest again… It’s horrible. Instead, a much better choice is Google Maps (check out the satellite view).
When flying out to San Diego I watched Hell's Kitchen (thanks to JetBlue and their TV’s). The show is the 1st reality show that I like. The head chef, Gordon Ramsey, is hilarious and will make you squirm with his blunt approach. They also have great dishes that I will be copying very soon (the Beef Wellington looked amazing) Speaking of JetBlue … It is by far my favorite airline. I printed out my boarding pass in my office, hoped in a cab and was on the plane in under 30 mins (no lines anywhere)... The direct TV is a huge plus… Makes the time fly by.
Went for a run this morning followed by a bike ride… The weather is amazing and the ocean is spectacular… Hitting the golf course at 2:30 followed by a stop at the In-N-Out Burger

No comments: